↝ Very Basics
- Name: Despite having multiple names, my lovely parents named me Kim
- Location: The best country to stay for the Summer. Philippines
- Sign: I’m gonna drop the “Moon” and “Ascendant” stuff and will go with Sagittarius — the introverted type
- Personality: Okay, this took those popular personality exam and got ISFJ-T
↝ Some Info
- BFA Graduate. Experienced highs and lows as well as an insomniac journey of photographer, graphic design, web design and development, and lastly an advertising guy. Currently finishing a chapter that contains marriage, gaming and uh… — yeah those boring stuff.
- I don’t even know what my likes are since its all “spur of the moment”. I mean, who doesn’t like cake and coffee.
- 100% interested in future funk, vaporwave and Japanese City pop.
- I dedicated my life in discord since I am online 24/7 but I can’t beat those bots since I need sleep too.
↝ Social Media, etc.
- Instagram: @hello.keeembap
- Twitter: @non_creme — Inactive. Bots are taking over.
- PSN and Steam: Just DM me in IG
↝ The blog
Okay, I’ll try to remember stuff…
I started this blog and domain around November 2018, a year after designing my simple portfolio site. The original plan was, well… I wasn’t coming back to blogging after I submit my last post in my blogs: Scented Coffee and August Sunset, however that changed when I use Instagram and seen my hubby’s frustrations due to imitation in that platform as well as not really into Social Media — I experienced all the highs and lows of those and I’m very happy that I don’t need those things anymore.
The site name began as “koffee with keeembap” since I love coffee and the Korean dish — gimbap/kimbap (I know it’s corny!) and since I really don’t care about SEO things and stuff (but still grateful with the page views) and I don’t want to get bound with coffee-related stuff that much anymore, I changed it to “with keeembap”, I mean it’s 10+ years already! I still love coffee and it goes perfectly with desserts!
Despite the name change, the content doesn’t change and still will be my personal blog, sharing random thoughts, rants, ramblings, and whatevs that I can think of.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day!